Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Social Media: 9 Questions You Should Ask Before Posting
Using the social media can be tricky, especially if you are running a business. But there are certain rules that apply to both personal and business messages.
Here are 9 questions you should ask yourself before posting/tweeting:
1. Is the message appropriate for a social media network?
2. Should I address the message to a specific audience?
3. Will someone else care for this message besides me?
4. Am I offending someone?
5. Will I feel fine after publishing this message?
6. Is it a vague post? Will everyone understand what I mean?
7. Am I using the social media to unburden? If yes, is this bad for me?
8. Do I look like a teenager? Do I use many abreviations?
9. Do I really want to publish this message?