The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
- Know the value of networking!
- Don't say "I'm sorry" all the time, or you'll risk being taken as someone insecure;
- Find a (good) mentor. Even if your mentor isn't the best one, you will learn with her flaws and mistakes, which is better than learning all of them by yourself;
- Find your personal time and place. Because everyone needs to clear their head once in a while, in a neutral place not related to work and responsibilities.
- Be confident and believe in yourself and in your success. Don't let criticism make you doubt your value and ruin your ambition.